Tuesday, January 24, 2012

An Unusual Encounter


It was a pleasant weather probably a little cold one could say. I wasn't covered with anything except my night clothes. It was a little uneasy that night but I could still sleep. I was in my room on the top floor while my mom dad were sleeping in the room downstairs. I had kept all the windows and doors open including the door that connects to the balcony. It simply gave me a sense of openness and freedom. I was sleeping on half of the very thick spring mattress which was lying on the floor while the other half was occupied by my electric guitar. Apart form this I had a table with few books and my laptop on it, an amp for my guitar n two chairs in the room. It was the simplest possible arrangement with no useless stuff and a lot of space. I couldn't think of taking anything more out of the room... hmmm probably few books... but it was fine...

I felt something very cold past by me and stopped near my legs. I didn't care and was too lazy to look. But even after a few moments it didn't go away. I looked down. I saw a dissolved human figure with a black round neck t-shirt and a blue jeans floating a few feet above the ground near my legs. It didn't have much hair on the head. It was smiling and directly looking at my face. I was surprising not scared. I directly saw at the figure. It smiled at me and said "shashank you have to come with me". I couldn't understand what was going on. And before I could it suddenly held one of my legs and started pulling me. I was suddenly dragged at a very fast pace by this enormous force. I could see all the things around me left behind, all the light sources turning into light rays. I had no control over my body at all. I was totally helplessly dragged by his figure for many seconds.

Suddenly I opened my eyes. I was breathing heavily, my heart was beating very fast. I was sweating. Half of my body was on he mattress and the other half on he floor. I was confused. I had no freakin idea what had just happened. I got up, sat on the bed for few seconds. I realised it was late at night probably three or four. I got up and sat on the table, opened the screen of my laptop n woke it up. I opened safari and the home page popped up. It showed the add of iPhone 4. Contained major features telling the soon launch of iOS 5 and the iCloud. That was usual and the page had been same for the long time. I closed safari and got up from the table and fell back on the mattress.

It had been only few minutes I guess, I again felt something cold near me. I was too scared to open my eyes. Suddenly it said "u must come shashank", held both my hands and started dragging me. I could feel myself seeing upwards being pulled by this black t-shirt diffused figure with a power I could not resist. Once again I opened my eyes and found my hands above my head sweating, breathing heavily and heart beating so heavily that my whole body could feel it. I woke up sat up again for few seconds. This time my sleep had vanished. I was no more in a mood to sleep anymore. Maybe be because I was confused or may be because I wanted to understand what was happening to me.

I went back to the table and relaunched safari. The same homepage with all the information I had already seen million times. That didn't interest me much. I closed the browser and went outside to the balcony. It was dark. The street lights were spreading their yellow light all over. It was a quiet time with a little breeze. I could feel the calmness and quietness of the night. It was relaxing specially after what had suddenly happened. I started walking back and forth into the balcony.  Suddenly I felt a very cold chilling breeze past by me. I started shivering. This happened for probably a few seconds. I couldn't understand anything. This was really weird and unusual. I was confused.

I walked for a few more minutes and then came back in the room. I sat on my table, opened my laptop again n launched safari. What I saw this time while expecting the old page made my heart sink, my head spin, and a stream of sadness flowing all inside me. I couldn't believe my eyes... it had a black and white picture of an almost bald guy with little white beard, it said... "Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011"

No comments:

Post a Comment